Friday, April 11, 2014

Family

I've grown up being the youngest and only girl. I always wanted a sister, I used to beg my mom when I was younger to please give me a sister. I was always left out. My brothers always wanted to play basketball, or football watch wrestling on TV. I had no one to play Barbies with or watch Disney movies with. I thought for a long time that I was missing out on something. As I started to get older, and I made friends with girls who did have sisters, I started to realize that there wasn't much that I was missing out on. I didn't have to share my clothes with anyone, I didn't get anyone's hamie downs. Being the youngest and only girl, I realized I was in fact...pretty lucky! I was Daddy's Little girl. I was spoiled with love! I had two older brothers that might have ignored me when we were young but now protect me with their life. I don't fight with anyone over, "Did you wear my shirt last night," or "Where is my make up?" I am truly thankful and blessed to have the family that I have! I wouldn't trade them for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment