Monday, March 31, 2014

Balancing Life...

As I think about balancing work and my home life I don't seem to have much of an issue. Balancing work, school and home life seems to be another story! Working full time as a preschool teacher, then attending school full time this semester as a grad student leaves me very little time to have a social life...or any life at all.  I try my best to balance my homework around everything else that is going on in my life. I actually feel like having such a busy life schedule has made me master time management skills. My priorities are in order, I know I need to get my homework done before I can go out on the weekends. I actually usually spend all my weekend doing homework since I do not have the chance to do it during the week because after work I have to go right to class and after class I am way to tired to attempted to start or look at any homework! Like will only be this crazy for a few more months! Come December, I will gradate and have much more time to myself and for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to your circumstance, Laura. It is indeed a hustle! And more importantly, a substantial sacrifice. We sacrifice time, sleep, food, and leisure while still completing our daily demands. However, it seems that one can endure and withstand suffering so long as there is visible relief in sight. Although this circumstance is arduous and rigorous, it is also fleeting. We are subscribed to a very impermanent circumstance that will strengthen our tolerance for stress.

    Paradoxically, we may perhaps miss these times when they are all over.

    ReplyDelete