Saturday, February 1, 2014

Week 1

Well we made it through our first week of the Spring Semester!! How does everyone feel? I can honestly say I am VERY overwhelmed! I decided to become full time this semester...along with working full time, and I am already thinking it was a mistake! On top of all that my job decided to move to me be the preschool teacher! Which I am VERY excited about but its very different than infants (which is where I have been for the last two years) It's okay though, I will survive it!!!!! Change is good!!!

I was not too happy with our meeting via WizIQ! It started off great, could hear fine. Then all of a sudden I lost sound for a good half hour in the middle of everyone's about me presentations, including mine!! Technology is great....but not in cases like that. Haha. Anyways, I hope week 2 is a little better on my end.

I am enjoying learning different technology techniques and strategies.  I think I am going to experiment on Wordle for the next project!

Talk to you all soon!

Below is the link to my About Me Prezi!




1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    I too was promoted to preschool teacher the week the semester started and with this class and another class plus my regular life, I think overwhelmed is to say the least. I think that it is a huge change working from infants to preschool but you will really enjoy it.Good luck with the new change!

    ReplyDelete