Monday, March 24, 2014

Slice of Life

 
Loving
Adventurous
Unique
Real
Awesome

As I break down my name, I found it pretty hard to actually come up with things to describe myself. I'm not one of those people that like to pat myself on the back. But I truly do think I am a very loving person. I always put my friends and family first, before my own feelings and concerns.  I would do anything for the people I love. I love to go out with my friends and I am always "down to do whatever." I fee like that makes me an adventurous person! You would think "U" would be hard to find a word to describe yourself but surprisingly it was the easiest! I feel like I am truly a one of kind person. I am out going, fun and irreplaceable! (haha). I find myself being extremely "real" to the people around me and those that I care about. I have been told I can be very honest (which may not be a good thing!).  And lastly, awesome. Everyone thinks they are amazing, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment