Saturday, March 15, 2014

Excited of Exhausted?

I can honestly say I'm a little bit of both.  Working full time as a preschool teacher is extremely rewarding. I am able to teach my students letters, letters sound, letter recognition, counting, numbers, number recognition. Each week we focus on a different theme. We just finished our second week of Dr. Sues as we start up a new week of Spring! Creating different activities, projects and science experiments with a group full or three and four year old's is exciting...and exhausting at the same time! As I attended Mount Saint Mary College this semester as a full time student in their Master's Program it is both exciting and exhausting! I am so excited to be finish in December...there is light at the end of this long journey! I am exhausted of having to attend classes full time on top of working full time.  I am the Maid of Honor in my cousins wedding which is fast approaching us in June. With her Bridal Shower right around the counter, the planning has gotten to be very exhausting but I am excited to be sharing this day with her! And finally, as March 31st approaches I am excited to be turning 25 years old...but is there any time in this busy life to even celebrate??

No comments:

Post a Comment